- To proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To collaborate in unity and in faith with the Maronite Church under the guidance of the Maronite Patriarch and in communion with the Holy Father.
- To preserve and strengthen Maronite parishes and missions and to establish new missions within its jurisdiction.
- To promote an understanding of the Maronite Church among its sister Catholic Churches in the United States.
- To serve as a bridge between East and West, working tirelessly for the full union of the Church.
- To respect and speak out for the dignity of human life while denouncing injustice and violations of human rights and the dignity of the human person.